best price on copy paper
best price on copy paper Low Cost The size of sheets of paper used writing paper, stationery, cards, and some printed documents governed by paper size standards.
The international standard for paper size ISO , which includes the commonly used A4 format.
Except in North America and areas of Central and South America, where North American paper sizes such as “Letter” and “Legal” are used, used everywhere throughout the world. The ISO 269 C series worldwide standard for envelopes.
Double A Paper, The Premium Quality Copy Paper Brand introduced in 2000, has been the leading copy paper brand in Thailand for consecutive years and now being the premium copy paper brand for the world.
– Use For Copy Machine, Laser Printer, Inkjet Printer.
– Great smoothness for greater Office Efficiency and Confidence in Performance Delivery.
– Cleaner, Brighter Whiter – Thicker Sheet Paper for Overall Superior Result.
– Ideal for high volume office machines.
– Two-sided usage gives the paper sheet high opacity.
– Smooth paper surface makes sharp printing and copying.
– Pack 500 Sheets (1 Ream).
– Moist protected wrapper.
– No jam in Photocopy machines
– No double feed
– Stay flat after copying (even in laser)
– Leave no dust in the copy machine
– White and clean, Smooth and bulky
– No see through pring in both side
– Best result in Photocopy machines, Laser printers, Inkjet printer, Fax, etc.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AS A RESULT OF THE FOLLOWING FACTORS:
-Moisture Control – Makes the sheets in the copier stay flat and improves runability.
-Low Dust Content – Reduces the expense of running your copier.
-High Opacity – High-quality double-sided copying
Improving Printing Quality with -Smoothness
-Bulky Sheet – Improves the smoothness of the runnability
The feel pleasant, smooth, and substantial.
There will be no double feeding.
Photocopiers, Laser Printers, Ink-Jet Printers, and Fax Machines all benefit from this.
In the copying machine, don’t leave any dust.
Do not leave a jam in the photocopier.
White as snow
After you’ve copied Excellence Performance, stay flat.
The paper can be copied in any direction.
The paper is appropriate for any office setting.
Method of Characteristic Testing; Basis Weight (g/m2) Size B4 (International) 80 (257 x 364mm.)
CIE Whiteness (n.d.) (n.d.) (n.d.
Natural White Thickness 103-110 um, Whiteness 102-104 percent
75-175 TS ml/min surface roughness
100-200 BS ml/min surface roughness
MD >110 Mn bending stiffness
CD >50 Mn bending stiffness
>27-33 g/m2 27-33 g/m2 Cobb Test